Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Monday, March 14, 2005

We got an e-mail from someone at school a couple weeks ago telling us about a new program they were going to be having at school. It was a program that provides free USA Today, NY Times, and KC Stars to the students. The e-mail sounded like they were testing the program to see if it is something the students liked having and if so, they would be permanantly provided. Well, today the program started! It is really cool to have access to the papers for free. So UMKC students, take advantage of this program and read up on some current events!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hey Sarah (with an "h"..I didn't know that until I saw it in writting on my blog LOL) I added you to my list of blogs I did. (And now between you, lucas and keith I have gone 3 liberal bloggers on my links list..goes against every conservative bone in my body!! ..hee hee hee)

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks Danielle!

    Lucas and I are liberals, but sorry to say that Keith is not. :)

    To all my other readers....you should check out Danielle's blog. She is a friend of mine that is also a third year medical student. Her blog is very well written and is quite fun to read!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home