Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. It seems when you are the least busy, blogging is the last thing on your mind. November was a good month, but I am glad that it is December. I have a few assignments left and then I am done with my bachelor's. YEAH! Since my classes do not have finals (just papers), I will be done an extra week earlier than the rest of the kids.

Exciting weekend coming up. Friday is Lisa's 22nd birthday, so we will be partying with her for that. Saturday my docent unit is going to dinner and then bowling. It is always fun to spend time with them away from school. And Sunday, Keith and I are going to the Chiefs v. Broncos game (thanks to Uncle Steve and Aunt Monica)! It should be really awesome.

Hope everyone is doing well that reads (all two of you)! :) Maybe as I get busier studying I will post more. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, Sarah, maybe more than 2 people would read it if you updated more often! Duh.... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home