Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Been awhile....

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. My computer crashed last week. In the end, it looks like it was a virus that caused my problem. Brian fixed my computer though after hours and hours of work and it is good as new. Thanks a lot to Brian for fixing it!! I am amazed sometimes just how complex computers are.....and how much I rely on it!!!

School is going okay. Seems like I just got done worrying about a test and time to move onto worrying about the next. The exciting news is I only have to suffer for about a month more and then Path will be over. We learned Leukemia/Lymphoma last week and this week we will be learning about the GI tract. Leukemia/Lymphoma seems kinda hard at the moment, hopefully after more studying I will be able to master it (or at least know it enough for the test).

It has been awesome weather in KC lately...mid-70s. My summer clothes bin has come out of hiding and it is great! I love being able to put away my boots and get out my cute sandals. I am still a Floridia girl at heart. :)

Saw a lot of movies this week including: Guess Who?, Sin City, and Fever Pitch. Guess Who? was quite funny and cute. Sin City was strange and yucky. I did not enjoy it much at all. Fever Pitch was great! I highly recommend it.

Well, back to studying. Hope everyone is doing well.


39 days till Las Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home