Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Friday, April 29, 2005

I remember in elementary school that we had a large bulletin board in the cafeteria for Random Acts of Kindness. If I remember correctly, the teachers would give us stars that would go under our grade if we performed any random acts of kindness. It was a running battle between all the grades. I am not sure who won the end, but I guess that is not what really matters. Today, I witnessed someone performing a random act of kindness and it brought back all those memories....

I was driving down I-35 on my way to school when I saw everyone was stopping and/or slowing down ahead of me. When I got closer I noticed a large black dog dodging between cars. I came to a complete stop as the dog walked right in front of my car. The car in front of me pulled over and got out of his car. He started yelling for the dog. Just a stranger on his way to some place trying to save the dog's live and maybe someone from a car accident. Did he have to stop? No. Did he stop? Yes. I give this stranger kudos for his random act of kindness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home