Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Keith and I watched Shawshank Redemption last night. It was a awesome movie!! If you have not seen it, you should! Below are some of the quotes I found interesting.

Red
: [narrating] I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
---------------------------
Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying.
---------------------------
Red: These walls are kind of funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. They send you here for life, that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyways.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Ahhh..one of my all-time favorite movies :) Glad you liked it. Funny that we were just talking about it at lunch the other day! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home