Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Only three more weeks of Pharm and two more tests. We just finished our third test last week. I am greatly looking forward to being done! :) Our next exam is antimicrobial. The final exam is pysch drugs and pain meds. As much as the class sucks, it really makes me feel closer to being a doctor. I will finally know what all the meds my patients are on in clinic are and why they are on them. As far as my grade goes, I am doing quite well (for me at least). It is so nice not to be struggling for once.

ba-ba (the sad section)

On another note, I watched Hotel Rwanda last night. It really humbles you into how well off you have it. We complain when our neighbor's dog won't shut up when we trying to sleep...... and other places you have to worry about someone entering your home and killing you while you sleep. I wish more of the "West," could see this type of movie. I guess I was in the mood to be enlightened as well because my mom informed me yesterday a high school peer of mine had died in Iraq. Though I didn't know Anthony that well, I still had a couple classes with him and he was a funny kid and I am sure shall be missed greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home