Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I write today requesting prayers. My grandpa was admitted yesterday in the hospital and has taken a turn for the worse. Please pray for him, my family, and his caregivers.

Update: Grandpa is still in the ICU, but seems to be doing better. He was extubated today and his infection seems to be getting under control. Slowly, but surely. Thanks for all the prayers up to now and thanks for the future prayers.
10/11/05 8:37pm

Update: I went to spend some time with my grandpa yesterday. They are trying to wean him off all the sedative meds and pain meds, so he can be awake and sleep naturally. We carried on a good conversation for at least 2 hours, but I am not sure if he will remember it. He said yesterday that he hadn't remembered anyone being there and didn't know he had been staying overnight there. :) So, things are getting better. He is still in the ICU, but I hope within a day or two he will be transferred to a regular unit.
10/15/05 10:11am


1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Oh Sara. I am sorray about your grandpa. Please keep us updated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home