Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Monday, June 05, 2006

Looks orange and streaky to me...

So, I am feeling quite white and people like to comment about it a lot. I thought that maybe I would try spray tanning, since I can not tan the regular way. It sounded very promising!

On the FAQ page of the salon I found this:
6. Will it turn me orange or streaky?

No. Some sunless tanning products in the past caused an unnatural orange color. Advances in technology and application techniques have eliminated those woes and provide the “alternate tan” available today.


You be the judge....

Guess it is back to wishing Victorian style is coming back (where white= well-to-do)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hey, is it just because you were wearing flip-flops? The color is good though! Where did you go? Golden Tan?

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    No flip flops. I had to wear booties and rub in the dye underneath. I thought I did, but I guess that was incorrect. I went to Celcius Tannery. My legs look similar to my feet and I have a white strip on my arm. The color looks pretty good on my arms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home