Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hola readers. Sorry for such a long break in posts. Also, I apologize for the weird UMKC thingy that pops up when you go to my site. I have no clue why it is doing this. It does not do it on my computer.

Well, May brings lots and lots of studying for boards. This month I am offically on a "study month" from school. That means I have to go to clinic and meet with my docent, but the rest of the days are free. May 10-19th I will have the last few Kaplan classes in my course. I am looking forward to these classes because I feel they are so helpful. This month, I also am trying to work out daily, which is an adventure all in its self. It is going pretty well so far. A lot of mental exercise and a little physical exercise. Finally decided to practice what I preach, haha. :)

Last week, I got to do the coolest thing yet in medical school.....I delivered a baby!! I guided the little infant out and then caught all five pounds of him in my gown. How awesome! What a crazy feeling. It has really made me look forward to my OB/GYN rotation that starts in July. Still probably not what I want to do with my life, but still one of the coolest things a human could do.

Another poll for anyone reading....what is your favorite type of cookie?? Leave your fav in the comments section.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Jealous of your delivery!! Small baby.

    My favorite cookie: Double Chocolate Milano's

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hiya. I am SO jealous of your friend! If I could start all over again, that is what I would do. Does she have a blog? Maybe you could mention me to her and I could visit her classroom once she gets settled. A free sub! LOL..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home