Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday night TV

After Alias was moved off of Sundays, my Sunday nights became kinda bland. But recently with new shows added, Sunday night is now my favorite TV night. My current line-up includes: Cold Case, Home Extreme Makeover (usually recorded, so I can cut out all the commercials) and Gray's Anatomy. I know Desperate Housewives is a good show, but I have purposely not watched because I know it would become another Sunday night addiction. If you find yourself bored this Sunday night, try Tuning on the tube, you might be pleasantly surprised.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wasn't Extreme Makeover Home Edition good tonight? That show is so good. Every week it makes me stop and think how grateful I am that I am healthy and can afford a decent roof over my head.... you tend to take these things for granted when your life is consumed with school. Back to studying.....

    -Jaime

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I thought it was excellent. I cried more than I usually do. Next week is the show shot in Kansas City!! It should be really cool. I agree with you that it makes you feel so fortunate to have a nice home and realize how nice you really have it. Back to studying for me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home