Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Fortune Cookie

My dad and I went to The Golden Eggroll, a local Chinese restaurant, for lunch today. I was telling him about school, my meeting with the genetics researcher on Friday, and my general life. Upon finishing my meal, I opened my forutne cookie. I pulled out the fortune and was very shocked by what I read:

You could prosper in the field of medical research.

What a crazy fortune!! I had just been telling my Dad about research and then I get this fortune. How crazy!!!! It was very unlike most fortunes that are equally meaningful to all that receive them. Hmmmmm....

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    That is like the most specific fortune I have ever heard. LOL. Love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home