Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Summer fun

Well, let's see what's been going on lately.

My aunt Nancy came to visit this past weekend. She flew in from Milwaukee on Friday. Later that evening, my cousin Mike and his girlfriend drove over from Columbia for the night. It was a good weekend. The Mackison clan had a nasty cold (which I spread to everyone), so that limited our activity a bit. We still got to do several things though. We showed Nancy downtown KC, ate ice cream, and even fed the fish at the local marina.

I went back to Mission on Tuesday night. On Wednesday, I shadowing a pediatrician at Village Pediatrics. He was around 60. Since school is starting soon, we saw 35 kids that needed physicals. Not sure I learned much about pediatrics, but it was interesting to see how the practice ran. Wednesday night, I went out with Keith, Lauren, Brian and Billy to Chili's and a movie. Dinner was very good, but the same can't be said for The Dukes of Hazzard. It was nice to get to spend some time with my friends though. :)

Now, I am back in Blue Springs for a couple more days till I head back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home