Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My ant problem is still going on!! About two months ago they were coming in the front window and now they have gone away from that window. But, now they are in the bathroom. Everytime I am in there, there are a couple of ants to kill that are randomly crawling around. What a pain!! The strange thing is that the bathroom has no exterior walls and I live on the third floor. They sprayed last month, but they are still here. Will they ever go away?? Must call again today to have them spray again!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Sarah-

    We used to have an ant problem at our house. Then my mom bought some sort of honey-flavored ant killer syrup that you put on squares of paper towels and leave near the ants. I guess they eat it and take it back to where they live and share it with the other ants and they all die. (don't use it if you have a cat) Solved our problem at least. Maybe check Home Depot?

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks for the suggestion. I went down today and talked to the Foxfire people and they gave me something similar to what you said to me to try (Terro). They are coming to spray next week, but in the mean time I may have to buy some off that stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home