Obladi oblada-Life goes on

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Path is officially over now!!! We took our Chairman's Exam today. It was really hard. Almost the entire test was composed of two-part questions. I am really not a big fan of those. If you are not familiar, you read the question and get really excited because you know the diagnosis and then you get to the end and realize they are asking something else all together (example: what is the gene mutation? or what does it look like histologically). All my friends thought the test was equally difficult, so that is always nice.

I am off to LAS VEGAS on Thursday bright and early!! It is going to be so much fun. I am going with Jaime and Michelle. We will be there until Monday, May 24th. I will let you know all about when I get back! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home